Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today Is the First day...

Of the rest of my life right? :) Well YES it is AND i've added a new title to my long line of titles and hats i wear...I am now a blogger...huh...who'd a thunk it? I Decided yesterday that i am doing quite a few things the way i've always been doin em and that's not exactly getting me to new places...just the same ol rut...SO...time to take action on my part..YES!!.
I started to Cross stitch again...I know it doesnt seem all that life-changing to you but it keeps me calm and gets me off the computer as well...So if i can figure out how to post pics on here, i will posta daily view of the work I DID on my project and continue that as I do more work...I think that would be fun don't u? I am not showing you the final picture of it until it is done cuz i think i LIKE suspense...as a matter of fact I DO... I LOVE IT! So thats ONE of the reasons I started this crazy place...the others are many and I will reveal as I go and as I figure out how to type it out in a sort of interesting way i guess... :) Still a work in progress :) as is my LIFE which is why im here...LOl...ahhh a great big circle :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment