I did do something fun with the family - we went ot the Blue and Gold Banquet for the cub scouts and I watched my nephew cross into boy scouts...it so made him proud ( he always brightens my day so much) The boys all got their trophies for pinewood derby and we all enjoyed the dinner and the company very much :) It did run a bit long cuz let me tell you keeping all those boys in check for 4 hours is a bit tough to do LOl....but was successful none the less :)
I called my Gramma Dee today to make sure it is alright that Anthony and I go and visit the first weekend in March :) She gave the go ahead so now Anthony is really excited to go and see her :) that always warms my heart cuz i know I LOVE to go and see her and have regularly visited her since I had my driver license :) I am also pleased with this visit becasue she will see that I am back to cross stitching and we both enjoy crafts so much it will make her happy that im continuing after quite a long reprieve :) Let's see....
Oh yea :) gee how could i forget th ecutest thign tongiht :) Clay has decided ( since the last fiasco on Valentines day) that he wants to wear a ring now so that it is ultimately clear he is 'taken' to all ....( yes yes ladies i KNOW full well this is also a beacon to some ladies who ENJOY thoroughly to throw themselves at ring wearers...) LOL...ye s I was concerned but the thought is grand from him of course and I appreciate the effort :) Where I myself have worna ring for 8 years now :) However my greatest asset has been my mouth when gentlemand want attention I usually TELL them I'm taken :) Works for me :) ...ANYWAY he brought the ring home today and it is a very nice ring ( he went and picked it out- I know strange as well should be MY job however he DOES have to wear it- I enjoy believeing that it is ultimately similar in what I would have gotten him anyway so its just fine with me...Anthony though was the cutest and performed a mini ceremony for us as I put on his ring for him :) Anthony may believe we are married now - note to self better fix that b4 a major meltdown at actual ceremony) LOL...true though I think I should make sure lol...Yep and it all was so cute it about brought me to tears ... :)
I did more cross stitch this week although not as much as i woudl have liked however i did wash down the entire bathroom (twice- and WHY is it after you thouroghly clean a room some disaster occurs like the sink backs up and somehow all i hear through the plunger noises are OH MOMMY! DADS MAKIN A HUGE MESS! ...yeppers there was stuff everywhere im not sure what exploded but he was in the shower and the room had to be washed down again lOl...Still not sure who put up the biggest fight in there either but the sink is fixed so All Hail Clay :) i say he is the victor then :)
So i Do have pics of the stitching I have done so far.....now to get them actually onto here...we shall see when that happens i hope soon- I hate to keep you all in the dark as to what it looks like ( ahhhh who am i kidding its just you Terry reading this anyway right? :) i guess I kinda feel as though I am talkin to ya over coffee somwhere :) comforted, nice...chatty LOL but hey what else is new huh ? :)?! ) Anyway thanks for reading - maybe someday there will be more that read this and if so HI there to you as well have a seat and a cuppa :) and giggle at me for a bit :)
Enough - what else?... OH yea in my sons ever quest to behave himself - his daily school mantra is " I HAVE TO STOP THAT TALKIN!" - i cant help but smile a famililiarty of it all :) Honey, I CAN relate :) Anyway somehow TODAY he miraculously earned 4 checkmarks when the goal -of course is NONE!- UGH...We ended watching mighty Ducks three together while we ate my infamous Spaghetti alfredo :) or whatever Anthony seems to love it ! :) ok so we ate and watched and then had a rousing game of Floor hockey..then bath for him and in bed by 7:30 but i read Mr. Chickee's Funny Money to him for 42 minutes first :) He laughs so hard a that book and there arent pictures so he is forced to listen as i read it so it is a great feelign when he laughs at a passage a tleast i know he is interested and amused as am I :) He brought home Bunnicula the other day from the library - he knows how much I enjoy a book about vampires and wants to have a book that interests us both and THAT is such a great thing :) he did read the back apparently and wasted no time in trying to tell me how it ends...he is reading already which is GREAT but not like that LOL...no patience LOl...no really, none.
Last week i worked for 6 hours total or maybe just 5 i really have to step that up. Working on it...Tomorrow i have 2 1/2 hours scheduled and 2 of those are for live nation so that ll be fun to sell tickets for concerts besides the time life or anything else with a 1800 number ...which is my normal job. I am hopingfor more work with the Chicagohealers.com group i work for as well I post their articles offsites to help spread the word about holistic health and THAT job is thanks to my girl charlotte who asked me to do it and it is easy and fun work to get done what ever time i can which is also convenient. - I am working on getting my crap together to get my candles back up and sellign again- i do have a clientele and I need to do the work to get that self sufficient at least hopefully witha regular profit soon. I enjoy the product and I need it myself with all teh natural ingredients and the awesome scents and quality of all my candles... :) yep i miss em. I am goin back tto that again :) I juts HAVE to be organized - which has NEVER been my strong suit anyway :) I remain hopeful there aswell. :)
Well ok then....thats a week for me and that is prolly only half of it ...but its better to end it here and not dwell on the rest LOl...peace and nighty night.

No comments:
Post a Comment